Installations for cold and hot aisle housings, recirculation air coolers and InRow Chillers.
We plan and design the following specific infrastructure installations for data processing centres:
- Redundant refrigeration systems of all kinds
- Cooling distribution and supply systems for the various consumers in data processing centres
- Recooling systems of all kinds
- Heat recovery and utilization systems
- Air-conditioning and dehumidification systems
- Supply air distribution systems with zone regulation
- Diesel plants for emergency power generator sets
- Design and layout of complete hydraulic systems
- Measurement and control technology installations
- Grosse Skalierbarkeit
- High scalability
- Redundancy modes and configurations
- High energy efficiency with low PUE and CUE values
- Low operating costs even at high thermal loading
- Low CO2 emissions with small CO2 footprint
- High dependability according to customer requirements (level I-IV
- High flexibility and supply security Redundante Betriebsarten und Ausführungen
- New EKT data processing centre in Frauenfeld, size 300 m2, PUE target value < 1.20
- New IBM data processing centre in Meyrin (Geneva), size 1000 m2, PUE measured < 1.29
- Upgrading of B-Source centre in Pregassona (Ticino), size 340 m2, PUE target value < 1.30
The size of the data center refers to the pure white-space area.
Experts in this field have acclaimed our project planning services for energy and resource saving operation of data processing centres.
You are welcome to contact us for additional references or a personal appointment.